CSR for State Welfare
CSR is an initiative of the Rajasthan Government to provide a platform for interaction between various stakeholders engaged in CSR activities. It facilitates channelizing of CSR funds from companies for the State welfare. With reference to the CSR guidelines, this platform provides a list of eligible projects under various categories in the State companies to review and select. Each of these projects is an identified CSR project, verified and approved by various departments of the State Government. Along with project listing, this platform enlists companies and government bodies that are and have been executing CSR projects in various sectors. This initiative also facilitates interaction between State Government Departments, Companies and Not-for-Profit Organizations (NPOs) for public welfare.
To become the most dynamic and efficient humanitarian hub in India, by creating a culture of innovation and collaboration in projects with focus on health, education, water management and sanitation to create a sustainable impact in the lives of citizens.
• Develop knowledge base for stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of projects.
• Promote social interaction between various stakeholders.
• Develop meaningful and effective strategies for engaging with all stakeholders.
• Identify, develop and sustain socio-economic interventions for inclusive growth.
• Reward, recognize and emphasize citizen centric innovative projects.
• Educate public about the value of CSR and sustainable development.
Any company, holding or subsidiary company, foreign company defined under clause (42) of section 2 of the Companies Act which fulfils the following criterion during any financial year:
Net worth > INR 500 crores
Turnover>INR 1000 crores
Net profit> INR 5 crores
is in the ambit of CSR and should spend 2% of the average net profit during the 3 immediately preceding financial year.
How we assist
• Encouraging innovative and progressive CSR practices by ensuring no replication of projects.
• Helping companies identify projects that are aligned with the State's priorities and company's vision.
• Suggesting projects and activities aligned with State's priorities.
• Support in developing sustainable models by creating platforms for upscaling projects.
About CSR Web-Portal
This Web-Portal (csrrajasthangov.in) is for facilitating match-making of identified projects/programmes and enlisted/engaged Societies/Trusts/Section 8 Companies eligible for CSR funding under the Companies Act, 2013 (Corporate Social Responsibility) Rules, 2014 issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
Corporates, NGOs, Individuals, Government Departments,Implementing Agencies, CSR Service Providers can register themselves to identify and list projects and programmes of the State Government and to monitor, evaluate the progress in sourcing and channelizing CSR Funds to the projects/programmes of the State.
For more details click here and go to Help Section where detailed guidelines have been provided for registering on the web-portal.