Advanced Portal of Single Window Clearance System (SWCS) operationalized in June, 2016 for online applications, e-payments, tracking of status, approvals and online certificate issuance for statutory approvals relating to 15 departments. Departments covered are—Labour, Factories & Boilers, RIICO, Energy, Revenue, Tourism, Local Self Government, Urban Development & Housing, PHED, Rajasthan Pollution Control Board, Cooperative, Medical and Health, PWD, Food & Civil Supply and Industries Department. State Empowered Committee under the chairpersonship of Chief Secretary monitors the issuance of time bound approval.
Process for Online Application
• Applicant has to enter url https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in in internet browser to get registered on the SSO portal. Applicant will get SSO Id and
Password to login the portal.
• Applicant has to login the SSO portal using this Id and Password.
• After getting logged on in SSO portal, applicant has to click the SWCS logo.
• The applicant will select the department & service and apply online.
• After filling all necessary information, the form has to be submitted by the applicant online.
• To Apply Online through SSO Portal click on https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in
Acts and Rules
1. The Rajasthan Enterprises Single Window Enabling and Clearance (Amendment) Rules, 2016
2. The Rajasthan Enterprises Single Window Enabling and Clearance (Amendent) Rules, 2014
3. The Rajasthan Enterprises Single Window Enabling and Clearance Rules, 2011
4. The Rajasthan Enterprises Single Window Enabling and Clearance Act, 2011