To generate employment opportunities and promote rapid, sustainable and balanced economic growth in the State of Rajasthan, the State Government of Rajasthan, issued “The Rajasthan Investment Promotion Scheme, 2019” (RIPS-2019) to provide more and attractive benefits to eligible manufacturing and services sector enterprises by investment made by them on New/Expansion enterprises. Operative period of the scheme is from 17.12.2019 to 31.03.2026.
The implementation of scheme has been made online from 01.03.2021. Applications can be filed through SSO portal. The application, processing and issuance of entitlement certificate is completely made online.
Under RIPS-2019, Enterprises having investment of equal and above than Rs. 01 Crore and below than Rs. 10 Crore can also apply through SWCS portal. (https://swcs.rajasthan.gov.in/)
Under RIPS-2019, Enterprises having investment of equal and above than Rs. 10 Crore can also apply through RAJNIVESH portal. (https://rajnivesh.rajasthan.gov.in/)
For more details:
Procedure for Online Apply
The RIPS portal allows you to apply for incentive approvals with the Department of Industries of the State Government, without the need to physically visit any government office.
• To apply for incentives, login to the Single Window Clearance System Portal by using either of your Aadhar ID, UdyogAadhar ID, Bhamashah ID or even with
your Gmail accounts.
• Now register by creating a ‘Single Sign On’, referred to as an SSO ID/User ID and set a password of minimum 8 characters. Click on register. A popup will appear,
click on OK.
• Once done, a new sign in window will open up. You can then login by using the SSO ID/User Id and the password and fill the captcha exactly as shown in
the BOX and click on Log In.
• After the successful login, a window will open wherein an Applications Tab will be there. Now, Click on the Single Window icon and you will be
redirected to the Single Window (SWCS) Application.
• On this page, you’ll need to fill in your Common Registration Form (CRF). It consists of 3 parts—
1. Your proposed establishment/business details
2. Your personal details (which will be automatically fetched from your previously filled personal data)
3. and lastly, a self-certification undertaking
• After filling all the relevant information, Click on the submit button. A ‘signup successful’ message will be displayed; or in other case,
any left out mandatory fields will be notified to you with the red boxes.
• After successful submission, the single window tab at your SSO page will direct you to your personalised dashboard.
• Click on the ‘I want to Submit a new application’ tab and proceed by selecting either of the options:
- Allow us to guide you for service selection that will take you to a series of questions that will lead you to a list of the requisite forms required to be
filled for your investment.
- ‘I will select the service(s)’ will direct you to a list of all 11 departments and their 54 services. As you apply a filter for the Industries department and its service,
a display box asks for your relevant district industries centre. Enter your desired investment location here. This will direct you to the necessary forms that
need to be filled.
• After submission of the form, a unique application ID is generated. Please note for every service application, there is a unique Application ID.
• Click here to Apply Online through Single Window Clearance System Portal.