• MSMED Act, 2006 provides for Memorandum of Enterprises with District Industries Centre (DIC). The filling of EM-1 & EM-2 with DIC for such Memorandum as now been replaced filing of Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum (UAM) as per Gazette Notification dated 18.9.2015.
• Udyog Aadhaar is investor friendly and discretionary in nature and universalization of registration for MSME without fee charges.
• Udyog Aadhaar is for Running units. No need to apply for upcoming units.
• EM-1 has been abolished. Need not file through Udyog Aadhaar.
• Udyog Aadhaar online application submission and generation of Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum is available on Website “https://udhyogaadhaar.gov.in” with linked to “msme.gov.in”
• The one page Udyog Aadhaar Form constitute a self-declaration format under which the MSME will self-certify its existence, Bank Accounts details, promoter/owners Aadhaar details and other minimum basic information required.
• The applicant should strictly mentioned his Aadhaar Card number issued by “UIDAI”.
• After validate by click “Validate Aadhaar” button for verification of Aadhaar, only user can fill the form of Udhyog Aadhaar.
• Udhyog Aadhaar is available with Major Activity that is a appropriate “National Industrial Classification 2008 (NIC) code”, The NIC Code prepared by Central Statistical Organization (CSO) under the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation, Government of India.
• MSME enterprises with more activity can generate Udhyog Aadhaar Memorandum upto 10 Nos. for different Activities.
Click here for more guidelines for filling the Online Udyog Aadhaar Form and Apply Udyog Aadhaar
+91-2227727-29, 31, 33-34; 2227630
Office of the Commissioner of Industries, Udyog Bhawan, Tilak Marg, Jaipur-302005, Rajasthan