The RMSEFC under Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises Development Act, 2006 was established on 06.05.2008 and the rules were notified on 08.09.2008. Where any micro & small enterprise supplies any goods or renders any services to any buyer, the buyer shall make payment therefore on or before the date agreed upon between him and the supplier in writing or, where there is no agreement in this behalf, before the appointed day: Provided that in no case the period agreed upon between the supplier and the buyer in writing shall exceed forty-five days from the day of acceptance or the day of deemed acceptance. Where any buyer fails to make payment of the amount to the micro & small enterprise supplier, as required under section 15, the buyer shall, notwithstanding anything contained in any agreement between the buyer and the supplier or in any law for the time being in force, be liable to pay compound interest with monthly rests to the supplier on that amount from the appointed day or, as the case may be, from the date immediately following the date agreed upon, at three times of the bank rate notified by the Reserve Bank. The micro & small enterprises, which have filed EM-II under the MSMED Act 2006 and have received Acknowledgement for the supplied goods or services rendered, are eligible to file reference to RMSEFC for delayed payments. The Reference Application in prescribed format may be filed to Chairman, Rajasthan Micro & Small Enterprises Facilitation Council, Office of Commissioner Industries, Udyog Bhawan, Tilak Marg, Jaipur-302005 in two copies along with affidavit and other enclosures as per check list. Online filing facility of references is provided by MSME Ministry, Government of India through its e-filing portal 'Samadhan'.
Procedure of filing a case before RMSEFC
• Applicant to go to 'Samadhan' Portal and file application.
• After filing application online and if it gets accepted as case by RMSEFC, please provide following documents to the Secretary, RMSEFC, Udyog Bhawan,
Tilak Marg, Jaipur:
1. Signed copy of duly filled application form as per format provided on this portal.
2. Notarised undertaking as per format.
3. Copy of Accounts
4. Copies of correspondence with buyer.
5. Copy of transport bilty and acknowledgement of supplied goods.
6. Calculation of interest sheet certified by CA as per format.
7. Copy of EM II/UAM.
8. Other documents.
• Click here for online filing of Application through MSME SAMADHAAN-(Delayed Payment Monitoring System) Portal of Ministry of Micro Small and
Medium Enterprises, Government of India.
• Click here for Application Form.
|1.||Notification regarding MSME Facilitation Council—Cadre Strength, Sitting Fee, Reference Fee thereof||11.04.2019|
|2.||The Rajasthan Micro and Small Enterprises Facilitation Council Rules, 2018||14.08.2018|
|3.||The Rajasthan Micro and Small Enterprises Facilitation Council Rules, 2007||08.09.2008|
|4.||Constitution of Rajasthan Micro and Small Enterprises Facilitation Council||-|
+91-2227727-29, 31, 33-34; 2227630
Office of the Commissioner of Industries, Udyog Bhawan, Tilak Marg, Jaipur-302005, Rajasthan